You are generally secure in your current relationship, especially since you and your partner have been together for awhile now. Your trust and love for each other has grown deep, and you practically know everything about each other.
You should not ignore the fact that getting your ex back into your life will allow you to have a romantic life. There is a need to get entire information about it to have the best partner in life. It will allow you to live a beautiful life without any problem. There is meeting of the needs and requirements.
But something’s not right. You’ve been feeling uneasy for days, especially when your partner is around. You can’t pinpoint it, but something has changed, and you don’t like it. You feel like your partner is cheating on you—but how can that be when you are devoted to each other? Can you be imagining things?
Your intuition might be telling you something. Cheating in a relationship isn’t always detectable, especially when done by a pro. But there are common, often subtle signs of cheating in a relationship. You might not be aware at first, but you will soon notice a pattern in a cheater’s actions and behaviour when he’s around you.
Here are some of the top signs of cheating in a relationship.
- He spends more time in the office. You both have an 8 to 5 job, so you rarely see each other during the day, but night-time is meant to be your time with each other. But then you notice he begins to spend more time putting in extra hours at work, even after office hours. He goes home tired and grumpy, and you both don’t have the energy to do anything but sleep.
- He spends more time with his friends. You’re both okay with the occasional night out with some of his closest peers, but he usually informs you first before he leaves. He also usually tells you his whereabouts. Suddenly, he leaves the house without telling you where he’s going, and he’ll tell you later that he’s been out with a couple of friends. This is one of the earliest tell tale signs of cheating in a relationship.
- He begins to hide things from you. You used to tell each other everything. All the dirty secrets, thoughts and unsolicited opinions—you’re just that comfortable with each other. But lately it feels like he’s closing you out, almost like he doesn’t want you to mind his affairs.
- He’s not sweet and attentive any more. You remember the early days of your relationship almost wistfully because that was the time he was more caring and sensitive to your needs. When was the last time he opened the door of the car for you? Nowadays he’s mostly grumpy and short with you, almost as if he could no longer stand being with you.
- You think he’s getting bored. He doesn’t spend time with you or the kids anymore, and he’s often complaining about how tedious life can be. He’d rather stay out of the house on weekends than help around the house and play with the kids. Yes, he’s definitely showing signs of cheating in a relationship.
- He used to avoid fights, but now he’s the one who’s starting them. You’re beginning to get scared of his wicked temper, and your fights are becoming more and more physically draining. Sometimes he even hurts you.
- He’s accusing you of cheating. He’s trying to absolve himself for all the wrong things that happened to your relationship. He’s laying all the blame on your door, but you both know the truth.
- You don’t spend too much time in the bedroom any more. You don’t talk, you rarely even have sex. It’s almost like you’re living with a complete stranger and you start to realize that you never really knew this person at all.
- You feel it in your guts that something’s wrong.
If you’ve noticed some of these on your partner recently, you have reason to suspect the involvement of a third party.